- Commissions are just for personal use and not any commercial/lucrative purposes. We can discuss about this though (it would be more expensive). Please, ask.
- Prices are in $ UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
- If you're interested, send me a note with the "Commission" title (or something similar).
- You have to pay first THE WHOLE PRICE, after my approval.
- All payements by Paypal . También acepto transferencias bancarias para España (BMN).
- Written references are ok, but it would be way better if you can send me some visual references too (photomanipulations or just some real life people, other existing character, etc). Little charges will be applied if you're asking me for an OC design from the beginning (if you have not designed it yet).
- My first language isn't English so please, write correctly, using simple grammar and basic vocabulary.
- I can take a large time to finish your commission, mature content and colored ones, so be patient. Please, be conscious about this. Refunds are NOT accepted unless if you ask for it when I haven't start with your commission yet.
- I'll be sending to you three WIPs: The raw sketch, the clean lineart and the shading/coloring.
- I don't use to draw complicated backgrounds, so if you want something simple as background (windows, beds, rooms, curtains, trees, slight building lines...) ask me first by note. I'll charge extra payment for them.
- If you want it to be anonymous commissioner, or you don't want me to upload the picture anywhere (deviantART, Y!Gallery, Tumblr, Pixiv...), just let me know in your note. If you don't say anything, I'll get that as you don't mind me sharing it online.
- I WON'T START DRAWING until I get THE WHOLE payement.
- Maximum: 3 CHARACTERS per commission.
- You'll get a 400 dpi digital copy. If you want me to send you the original drawing to your home (for traditional or any pencil base for digital), you must pay the shipping and extra fee. I only give digital copies. Ask me for prices and, please, READ THE PICTURES' SIZE to avoid misunderstandings. Shipping fees all depend of your country or living zone (I ship from Spain, Europe).
WARNING: MY ORIGINALS SUCK AND ARE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING.
Fanart and OCs
Shonen-ai/Shojo-ai (without Adult Content)
Yaoi/BL (with +18 Adult Content)
Kemonomimi (humans with slightly
animal features: Cat ears/tail, bird wings, tails, horns, etc)
I WILL NOT draw:
Animals as a main theme (but you can ask, for example, somebody holding a cat, dog... whatever. Just don't expect from me to be that great because I'm not used to draw animals)
Pokemon (fanart or Pokemon OCs). I can draw Pokemon trainers, of course.
Realistic portraits or caricatures.
Ecchi (referring to women with huge boobs in kinky poses and stuff).
Hentai (+18 Male x Female), but I can do kinky +12 stuff.
Yuri (+18 Female x Female), but I can do kinky +12 stuff.
Shotacon/Lolicon (when minors are involved in sexual themes). This doesn't mean I cannot draw kids. As soon as they're not involved in explicit sexual themes it will be fine.
Zoophilia, necrophilia, tentacles... (and any other bestiality stuff)
Complicated buildings and architecture.
To avoid misundestandings, note me to clear this up.
- SKETCH DRAWING -> $15USD + $8USD for extra character + $10USD for adult content. These sketches can contain VERY SLIGHT shadows. Size is A5. Samples:
- SHADING SKETCH -> $25USD + $15USD for extra character + $15USD for adult content. Size is A5. Samples:
- FULL PENCIL DRAWING (UNAVAILABLE) -> $50USD + $25USD for extra character + $20USD for adult content. You can choose between two styles. Size is A4. Samples:
(in case you prefer manga)
: (for those who want something more "realistic").
* If you want me to add some Photoshop effects, you just gotta pay $2USD for each picture For example:
-> Sketch drawing (2 characters) + PS effects = $15USD + $2USD = $17USD
-> Shading sketch (2 characters) + PS effects = $27USD + $2USD = $29USD
-> Full pencil drawing (1 character) + PS effects = $35USD + $2USD = $32USD
->Full pencil drawing (2 characters) + PS effects: $45USD + $2USD = $42USD
->Why $2USD more? Because it's not only like putting a PS filter; it's about giving a transparent PS base color and cleaning/adapting it to the drawing, which means an extra work.
- FULL COLORED DRAWING (UNAVAILABLE ATM) -> $80USD + $40USD for extra character + $25USD for adult content. Size is A4. Samples:
- SIMPLE COLOR -> $35USD + $18USD for extra character + $15USD for adult content. Size is A4. Samples:
- SOFT COLOR -> $60USD + $30USD for extra character + $25 for adult content. Size is A4. Samples: