- Commissions are just for personal use and not any commercial/lucrative purposes. We can discuss about this though (it would be more expensive). Please, ask.
- Prices are in $ UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
- If you're interested, send me a note with the "Commission" tittle (or something similar).
- You have to pay first THE WHOLE PRICE, after my approval.
- All payements by Paypal . I also accept Western Union , but in this case, you must PAY Western Union fees and I won't start drawing until I get the money in my hand.
- Written references are ok, but it would be way better if you can send me some visual references too (photomanipulations or just some RL actor, other existing character, etc). Little charges will be applied if you're asking me for an OC design from the begining (if you have not designed it yet).
- My first language isn't English so please, write correctly, using simple grammar and basic vocabulary.
- I can take a large time to finish your commission, especially for the full pencil drawings, mature content and colored ones, so be patient. Please, be concious about this. Refunds are NOT accepted unless if you ask for it when I haven't start with your commission yet.
- I'll be sending to you three WIPs: The sketch, the clean lineart and the shading/coloring. You can ask about the process whenever you want, though (not to often because, you know, scanning is slow and makes me loose a lot of time).
- I also tend to change many times the picture while working on it because I realize mistakes later, so please, be aware of this. I also ask you first if you like the change or not and totally try to follow your opinions.
- I don't use to draw complicated backgrounds (except for full colored traditional drawings), so if you want something simple as background (windows, beds, courtains, trees, slight building lines...) ask me first by note. I won't charge extra payement for them, but I won't make backgrounds for sketches or simple color.
- If you want it to be anonymous commissioner, or you don't want me to upload the picture anywhere (deviantART, Y!Gallery, Pixiv...), just let me know in your note. If you don't say anything, I'll get that as you don't mind me sharing it online.
- If you want me to send you the original drawing to your home (for traditional or any pencil base for digital), you must pay the shipping. Ask me for prices and, please, READ THE PICTURES' SIZE to avoid missunderstandings. Shipping fees all depend of your country or living zone.
- I don't make different prices between full body, waist up or headshoot; my prices are totally standard for every type.
- The waiting list is still open, so please, be warned that joining the waiting list doesn't mean I MUST do a commission for you. It's just a list to save a place for you once I'm done with my commissions: [link]
- I WON'T START DRAWING untill I get THE WHOLE payement.
- Maximum: 4 CHARACTERS per commission.
- You'll get a 600dpi digital copy.
WARNING: MY ORIGINALS SUCK AND ARE EXTREMETLY DISSAPPOINTING. However there are still many people that want them, so that's the reason why I'm making the offer to send them FOR FREE if you pay a high price for them (if I did it for free for EVERYONE I would lost a lot of money; I need it to be worth so $70 would be enough for it).
Fanart and OCs
Shonen-ai/Shojo-ai (without Adult Content)
Yaoi/BL (with +18 Adult Content)
Kemonomimi (humans with slight
animal features. For example: Cat ears/tail, bird wings, tails, horns, etc)
I WILL NOT draw:
Animals as a main theme (but you can ask, for example, somebody holding a cat, dog... whatever. Just don't expect from me to be that great because I'm not used to draw animals)
Pokemon (fanart or Pokemon OCs). I can draw pokemon trainers, of course.
Realistic portraits or caricatures.
Ecchi (referring to women with huge boobs in kinky poses and stuff).
Hentai (+18 Male x Female), but I can do kinky +12 stuff.
Yuri (+18 Female x Female), but I can do kinky +12 stuff.
Shotacon/Lolicon (when minors are involved in sexual themes). This doesn't mean I cannot draw kids. As soon as they're not involved in explicit sexual themes it will be fine.
Zoophilia, necrophilia, tentacles... (and any other bestiality stuff)
Complicated buildings and architecture.
To avoid missundestandings, note me to clear this up.
- SKETCH DRAWING -> $10USD + $5USD for extra character + $7USD for adult content. These sketches can contain VERY SLIGHT shadows. Size is A5. Samples:
- SHADING SKETCH -> $20USD + $7USD for extra character + $10USD for adult content. Size is A5. Samples:
- FULL PENCIL DRAWING (UNAVAILABLE ATM) -> $35USD + $10USD for extra character + $15USD for adult content. You can choose between two styles. Size is A4. Samples:
(in case you prefer manga)
: (for those who want something more "realistic").
* If you want me to add some Photoshop effects, you just gotta pay $2USD for each picture For example:
-> Sketch drawing (2 characters) + PS effects = $15USD + $2USD = $17USD
-> Shadding sketch (2 characters) + PS effects = $27USD + $2USD = $29USD
-> Full pencil drawing (1 character) + PS effects = $35USD + $2USD = $32USD
->Full pencil drawing (2 characters) + PS effects: $45USD + $2USD = $42USD
->Why $2USD more? Because it's not only like putting a PS filter; it's about giving a transparent PS base color and cleaning/addapting it to the drawing, which means an extra work.
- FULL COLORED DRAWING (UNAVAILABLE ATM) -> $60USD + 25$USD for extra character + $25USD for adult content. Size is A4. Samples:
- SIMPLE COLOR -> $30USD + $7USD for extra character + $10USD for adult content. Size is A4. Samples:
- SOFT COLOR -> $50USD + $25USD for extra character + $25 for adult content. Size is A4. Samples:
Some people are confused about this, so I'll try to point the differences between each kind of pictures:
- SKETCH DRAWING: It consists in some spontaneous pencil lineart wich I directly draw over the paper. This means that, what I draw from the first moment, will be the the base for the final result. The original size is A5 (~21 x 15 cm/8.3 x 5.8 in) .
- SHADING SKETCH: It consists in a sketch drawing but now includding a more ellaborated shading. The final result will be a strong and expressive picture. The original size is A5 (~21 x 15 cm/8.3 x 5.8 in) .
- FULL PENCIL DRAWING: It consists in a clean and full shading drawing. I work on a sketch and then I trace over that sketch in a new paper to get a clean lineart. The result is more delicated and "lovely". The original size is A4 (~30 x 21 cm/11.7 x 8.3 in).
* The Photoshop extra option is just a color base I add to the original drawing to intensify the contrast and expressiveness. I use to work with sepia, brown or violet but you can ask me any color to add =3
- FULL COLORED DRAWING: It's a colored picture in pencils, pastels and watercolors. These pictures will contain complicated background (if you want) and its original size is A4 (~30 x 21 cm/11.7 x 8.3 in).
- MIXED MEDIA - SIMPLE COLOR: It's a sketch drawing with simple Photoshop coloring.
- MIXED MEDIA - SOFT COLOR: It's a sketch drawing with complicated Photoshop coloring. Pencil lines will be always visible.
Your digital copy will be at 600dpi
If you still have any question, feel free to ask by note! ^^
If you want an slot here, just note me and make a banner/promotional picture so I can put it here
~Dargon & *Phadme